The Makeup Show NYC will be heading to Metropolitan Pavilion this weekend to showcase new and exciting product launches, brands, and exclusive show only deals! Be the first to check out these new products and launches in person, and pick them up at great pro-only prices:
- Smashbox Cosmetics x Vlada Petal Metal Collection: Co-Created with Vlada Haggerty, you don’t want to miss this “Rose. Gold. Everything” Collection! Featuring a span of products from Primers, Lipsticks, Eyeshadows, and highlighters of course!
- Jennifer Lopez x INGLOT: Come take a look at Jennifer Lopez’s NEW makeup line in collaboration with INGLOT.
You’ll have the chance to check out her 70-piece Makeup Collection, and learn how to get that J Glow!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER – Artist Color Pencils: Draw endless makeup creations with the pencil that does it all. Use this pencil on cheeks, lip line, eyes and brows for monochromatic or multicolored looks!
- Moises Ramirez x Breakups to Makeup: Breakups to Makeup partnered with Moises Ramirez for a new collection of individually painted clutches! A portion of the proceeds of every purchase will be going to
- Danessa Myricks Beauty: Visit Danessa Myricks Beauty to see their all-new magic complexion series which includes Vision Cream Cover Perfecting & Shaping Wands!
- black|Up x Jennie Jenkins: Stop by black|Up’s booth and check out their FIRST strobing product! This limited edition Highlighting Palette recently launched in collaboration with Jennie Jenkins and includes four colors that will enhance your face with light.
This is only a SNEEK PEAK — over 90 of the industry’s top beauty brands will be offering something special this weekend!
The Makeup Show NYC will be held on Sunday, May 6 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Monday, May 7 from
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., New York, NY. Tickets are available online and can be purchased at https://www.themakeupshow.com/nyc/